Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Another fabulous day!  I woke the boys up this morning so we could surprise Craig with a couple of gifts and cards.  We ate breakfast together and got ready to have lunch with my dad and his girlfriend and my brother, his wife and daughters.  We met at a restaurant that used to be a hangar at a small airport in Kennesaw, GA. 


The service and food wasn't that great, but the company sure was!  My dad, Jim Nichols, is probably one of the funniest guys I've ever known!  He's just a silly nut...like my hubby.  I guess it's true that women look for a husband with a personality like their dad's. 


Here he is sporting his John Deere outfit
(t-shirt compliments of my brother for Father's Day).


Not only is he funny, but he's pretty darn sweet too.  He would do absolutely anything for me, and I mean ANYTHING!  Thanks, Pappy...for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment